Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



What I woke up to on Sunday morning...

(Notice the Airheads - one of my favorite kinds of candy...no dairy for me!)










That's a really sweet card Henry!












What did you and Daddy pick out for me?!













An absolutely beautiful pearl necklace!!!


















Happy Mother's Day!

I was absolutely spoiled. Trey cooked me a delicious breakfast and then watched Henry while I took a really long nap. The boys then grilled out for me on Sunday night. It was an absolute perfect first Mother's Day!

I hope all of you mothers had a wonderful day as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pictures. You all look so happy, no surprise, and Henry is so cute and you look beautiful and are glowing as a new mommy. Sounds like your Mother's Day was wonderful!
Love,
Leah