Friday, July 18, 2008

Teething...Not So Fun!

We had to go back to the doctor this week because Henry was having some reflux issues. He now weighs over 20 lbs! The pediatrican gave us another medication to try. She also told us to start thickening his bottles with some rice cereal. Both seem to have helped quite a bit.

The pediatrican felt his gums and said they were swollen and primed and ready for his teeth to come in. Henry has become OBSESSIVE about chewing on anything that comes close to his mouth. He is now drooling buckets and usually both he and I are covered in drool by the end of the night. I still don't feel any teeth but I am on the lookout! Poor Henry is now getting pretty fussy in the evening and we are trying every trick in the book to help alleviate his pain. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions!

His favorite chew toy...his hands...



Look at all that drool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wet a twited up washcloth and put it in the freezer, Anna Sofia would chew on the frozen wash cloth and she loved it, I also put her paci's in the fridge so they would get cold...
Keli