Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Woo Hoo! We have ourselves a babysitter!

Trey and I have said for a while now that we needed to find a babysitter. I have been putting it off mainly because I didn't really know how Henry would behave with someone else. My parents and my sister both have watched him on several occasions but I don't think they would ever tell me that he misbehaved! :-)

Anyway, I had a doctor's appointment this morning so I needed to find someone to watch Henry. A good friend highly recommended her babystter so I gave her a call. She was wonderful! Henry really seemed to like her. He was smiling at her almost immediately. She told me that he behaved but we will see if she ever wants to come back again! Ha! :-)

"First of all, does this look like the face of someone who misbehaves?! And second, why would you and Dad EVER want to spend any time away from me?!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Saw you had a blog. Thought I would come over. Your Henry is a doll. For the first time, Ryan did a Kids day out this summer. I had never left her with anyone other than family before. She did great. Doing it again this fall. I have actually been looking for a babysitter and found one for when I start classes two days a week this Fall. It's tough!