Thursday, September 11, 2008

Henry's First Airline Trip

A couple of weeks ago, Trey, Henry, and I flew to Michigan from Columbia for his family's vacation. It was a 2-hour direct flight but Trey and I were really nervous about how Henry would do. We used to be one of those people who would see a child in the airport and hope they weren't on our flight! We are the people with the child now!! I don't know why we were worried...Henry was perfect! On the flight there, he fell asleep as soon as we got on the plane and slept for a good while. He woke up and ate and then played and smiled with the really nice people sitting around us. On the flight home, he slept the whole entire flight! I told Trey that I thought we were probably overconfident for future flights now!

You have a LOT of luggage Henry!



Hanging out waiting to board...



Henry on the flight home after a great vacation...

No comments: