Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My New Year's Resolution

Anyone who knows me knows that I do not know how to cook nor do I like to cook. I was lucky to marry a man who was perfectly alright with eating Cheerios or PB&J for dinner. :-)

Along came Henry and I realized that I wouldn't be able to avoid the kitchen forever. So I made it my New Year's resolution to have a meal on the table every night. I have actually kept that resolution and am actually starting to enjoy cooking!

Henry especially loved my spaghetti! It was tasty and it was easy to smear all over himself!



I guess we still need to work on table manners like keeping your mouth closed when it is full! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the same way before Ryan. Now, we have dinner together at the table every night. I've even collected some cookbooks and used them!

Anonymous said...

He is still a cutie, even with a mouthful of spaghetti. Congrats on the cooking. I am very impressed. LP