Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday To Me!

I know it is hard for everyone to believe because I look barely into my 20's but I turned 30 at the end of May. Ha! :-) My parents came into town to help me celebrate and they not only spoiled me but all of us.

Enjoying the delicious meal Mom and Dad cooked...



Trey and Henry surprised me with my favorite ice cream cake...Baskin' Robbins peanut butter and chocolate! Yum!



Henry helping me blow out my many, many candles...



To top it all of, my parents treated Trey and I to an overnight evening away! We spent the evening downtown with friends and had a fabulous time! Thank you once again Mom and Dad!

And thank you to everyone for making my birthday so special! Turning 30 is not so bad when you are surrounded by a loving family and amazing friends! :-)

No comments: