Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goin' Shopping

At one of the consignment sales Henry was immediately drawn to a grocery cart. He seemed to love it so much that I bought it, filled it with the other things I purchased, and let him stroll it out of the building. He was smiling so proudly and all of the workers and other customers just thought he was absolutely adorable!

Well we had not even gotten a few steps outside of the door and one of the wheels fell off! So I snapped it back on and then another wheel fell off! A little miffed over my purchase, I picked Henry and the cart up and stuck them in the car. ;-) Not to worry though, Trey was able to get that cart and all of its wheels ready to shop again!

You look like you are having so much fun I am going to start sending you grocery shopping Henry!



"I will do any shopping for you as long as I can take Curious George with me!" :-)

No comments: