Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Myrtle Beach Vacation Part 5

For the most part the weather was absolutely beautiful but one day was a little cold and windy so we decided to visit the Nascar park. (My Northern friends and family can stop laughing now! This is serious stuff down here! Hahaha!)

Trey and Henry posing in front of the race cars...



Henry and Trey demonstrating how motorcyclists drive in South Carolina - no helmets!



"This one is for you Uncle Tommy! Daddy was very impressed with my aim but between you and me I don't think Mommy was too happy!" :-)



Anyone who knows me knows that I plan my days around meals. There was no shortage of yummy food in Myrtle Beach either!

"Let's get crackin'!"



No vacation is complete without at least one stop-off at Krispy Kreme!



Thanks boys for such a wonderful, fun, laughter-filled, relaxing few days. I look forward to many, many more getaways together! I love you both!

No comments: