Wednesday, November 9, 2011

South Carolina State Fair

Trey took Henry to the South Carolina State Fair but unfortunately Charlotte was still sick so she and I stayed at home. Trey was very sweet and sent pictures of Henry to me so at least I sort of felt like I was there! And it didn't hurt that they brought me some cotton candy too! Mmmmm!

No fair in South Carolina is complete without a Nascar race car! :-)



Is that a Gamecock?!



I am sure that Trey was super excited to have free reign at the fair games since I wasn't there nagging him to stop! ;-)

Henry took a turn with the BB gun and he did pretty well...



Trey took a turn with the BB gun game and he did really well....

Look at that monstrosity he won!



One happy little boy...



If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.'
- Jeff Foxworthy

I bet there were lots of families feeling better about themselves after they saw Trey walking around the fair with that pink gorilla! Hahaha! :-)

No comments: