Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It has been a while! :-)

It has been way too long since I have updated the blog especially since the last picture I posted Charlotte had no hair! Definitely not the case any more! :-)



So let's get everyone caught up! Trey graduated from his general surgery residency in June of this year. A week after graduation, he started a minimally invasive surgery fellowship in Charlotte, North Carolina. We put our home in Columbia, South Carolina on the market in February of this year and unfortunately it is still on the market seven months later. The kids and I were planning to stay in Columbia through the summer but after two weeks of living apart with Trey in an extended stay hotel in Charlotte we decided that was not a good plan. We found a house to rent in Charlotte and in seven days the kids and I packed up our home in Columbia and we moved 1-1/2 hours north! And even though it is a huge struggle trying to keep on top of two homes (Let's not even mention the bills!), we would not trade being together under one roof for anything.


I have missed blogging and I am hoping to post more regularly. Check back often for more updates! :-)

No comments: