Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our little monkey LOVES the zoo!

A couple of weeks ago Henry and I decided at the last minute to go to the zoo. Henry loves the zoo and I love getting out of the house to enjoy the beautiful weather and wearing Henry out! :-) Because it was not crowded I was able to let Henry run around on his own. It seemed like Henry was experiencing the zoo for the first time all over again! We both had the best time!

"Good morning Elephants!"



"THAT is where my milk comes from?!"



"I don't know which I love more....the flamingos or my Cheerios!"



"It is tradition that Mom and I ride the carousel before we leave the zoo. So much fun!"



"Bye bye ducks! We will be back very soon!"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like a great time! Maybe Henry will grow up to be a veterinarian.