Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sidewalk Chalk Fun

Henry is happiest when we are outside so I am always trying to think of new outside activities to try. (If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!)

I decided to be brave and try sidewalk chalk with him. He really liked the chalk and it was a miracle that he only tried to put it in his mouth once. He, however, did not really understand not to lay on other people's artwork! ;-)



He was covered in chalk from head to toe. There is hardly a moment during the day when Henry is completely clean. Oh well! In my book, the most fun activities are the messiest!



"Okay Mom...great activity! What's next?!"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you've been able to get outside with him and enjoy this pretty Spring weather (when it's NOT raining)! He should come hang out with Anna Sofia- sidewalk chalk is one of her favorites too.