Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fun Times in Chicago (Part 1)

In October, Trey attended a surgery conference in Chicago so Henry and I tagged along with him. And no, we were not attending the conference (Thank goodness! Ha!) but spending the week with my dad's side of the family. Most of that side of the family had not met Henry so it was a wonderful opportunity for us and what a great time we had!

One happy Ellen getting to hang out with one of her best friends (and cousins) Sarah...



My mom's Fall Break was the same week we were in Chicago so she drove to Chicago to hang out with Henry so that I could go out and do some wedding planning with Sarah and my Aunt Evie. It was a success too! Sarah found a reception hall and a wedding dress! Thank you so much Sarah and Aunt Evie for including me and thank you Mom for making the day happen!

"Memere drove all the way to Chicago to come hang out with me?! I am one lucky kid!"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Chicago sounds like fun! Glad you all had a nice trip.