Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fun Times in Chicago (Part 5)

One afternoon, Uncle Eddie and I took Sam, Grace, Jack, and Henry to a pumpkin patch. It is their annual tradition and Henry and I were lucky enough to be in town to go with them!

"I look ridiculous! Where are our 80 degree temperatures?!"



The "witch", "black cat", "ghost", and Sam posing for a picture...



"Take a load off Jack. I will push you around for a while."



Pretty Grace and Henry...



We miss you guys and wish we could join you for ALL of your annual traditions!



I cannot even begin to thank everyone for such a wonderful week! We got to see so many people - Aunt Evie, Uncle Eddie, Ben, Sarah, John, Grandma, Aunt Sue, Kaytlyn, Uncle David, Aunt Janice, Annie, Uncle Peter, Aunt Mary, Sam, Grace, and Jack. We love you all and miss you!

No comments: