Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family Pictures - Part 1

**UPDATE** Tara now has her photography website up and running so I wanted to share with all of our in-town friends. She is incredible! http://www.taralindleyphotography.blogspot.com/

Recently, Tara, a friend of mine, spent a couple of hours one cold afternoon taking pictures of our family. I have always admired her blog because the pictures she took were absolutely beautiful. I was extremely lucky that I was able to convince her to try out her amazing talent on us!

One of the things that I loved the most was that the pictures were not in a photography studio but at a local park. It truly showed Henry just as he is - shirt untucked, playing in the leaves. I had so many favorites that I had to use three posts for all of the pictures! :-)

Tara, we cannot thank you enough for doing this for us! We appreciate all of the time and effort you put into our pictures! We could not have been happier!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I havent been to your blog in a while..Herny is such a handsome little guy! Love all of your picture!
Keli