Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mommy's Weekend Away :-)

A couple of months ago I "ran away" for the weekend to visit my dear friend Lauren in Durham, North Carolina. I got to meet her very sweet boyfriend, see her beautiful home, cheer on North Carolina against Duke in football, spend some fun time with her family and friends, and laugh a lot together. And I enjoyed every minute of it! :-)

Thanks for a fantastic weekend Lauren! I look forward to another one very soon!



And while Mommy is away, her two boys definitely play! ;-) Trey took Henry to the zoo and to a trucks exhibit at our Children's Museum. Henry LOVED seeing all of the trucks until the demonstration of a race car starting up began without notice and then he was pretty much done with the exhibit!

He did come away with a really cool digger hat though! And he wears it all of the time! :-)

No comments: