Thursday, April 28, 2011

Josie's Baby Shower

The weekend Trey and Henry were out of town I helped throw a baby shower for my wonderful friend Josie.

Melissa and Beth (the other hostesses), Josie, and me...



It was Charlotte's first social outing and she could hardly contain her excitement! :-)



I was a very happy Mommy thrilled to be showered, dressed, and out of the house catching up with her wonderful friends! And Charlotte cooperated by sleeping in the Baby Bjorn pretty much the whole entire time! YEAH Charlotte!



My second family...I love these girls! ;-)



Beth and Melissa did the majority of the work and put on a beautiful shower to celebrate Josie and her baby girl. We cannot wait to meet her! Josie's son, Nolan is only 4 months older than Henry and it has been so much fun to watch them grow up together. Our little girls will only be 3 months apart and I know they will be instant friends too! :-)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the picture of you holding Charlotte. Such pretty girls!