Friday, December 9, 2011

THANK YOU!

I wanted to send a huge THANK YOU to my parents for all of their help these past couple of months! I am pretty sure that they were the only reason I survived the months where Trey was gone on interviews and Charlotte was sick.

Mom and Dad drove 8 hours for a weekend in October specifically to watch Henry play soccer. :-) And then Mom at the last minute decided to fly out here for five days to help with the kids while Trey was gone. She helped me juggle Charlotte's doctor's appointments while getting Henry to and from preschool. She watched a sick, puny Charlotte so that I could nap. Plus she watched the kids numerous times so that I could get out by myself which is HUGE! And then a couple of weeks later she and Dad drove back out here to watch the kids so that Trey and I could go to his medical school reunion! Whew! ;-)

So Mom and Dad, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

We love you and appreciate all that you do and Henry and Charlotte loved every minute spent with their Memére and Pepére! :-)


No comments: