Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Weekend in Chicago :-)

I was so lucky to be able to take a weekend trip to Chicago to visit some of my absolute favorite people...my cousins, Sarah and Emily, their husbands, John and Reggie, my Uncle Eddie and Aunt Evie, and my newest favorite person, Emily and Reggie's little one, Ella!

Honestly, it was the perfect weekend.  I was able to see both Sarah and Emily's beautiful homes.  I was able to laugh and talk and catch up with everyone.  I was able to stay up late and sleep late in the morning.  And Sarah, Emily, and I were even able to get a fantastic girls' night out!

I also got lots and lots of wonderful cuddle time with sweet, precious Ella!  


I did not forget about you, Chester!  You are one of my favorites too!  ;-)


Thank you Sarah, John, Emily, Reggie, Aunt Evie, and Uncle Eddie for a fantastic weekend.  I only wish we lived closer so we could spend time together every weekend!  I am so very lucky to have family as wonderful as all of you!

Thank you also to Trey who took on the challenge of a weekend with both hooligans!  And since you made it look so easy there will be lots more weekends away in my future!  ;-)

And Emily and Reggie, there was no doubt that you both would make wonderful parents but you guys really do make wonderful parents!  Ella is absolutely beautiful and she is so very lucky to have the both of you!  :-)

P.S. We missed you La La!  :-)

No comments: