Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Saturday Night Concert

One of the shopping centers here in Charlotte has concerts on the weekends so Trey, Henry, Charlotte, and I decided to check it out last Saturday! We brought dinner and had a wonderful time listening to the band and hanging out together on another beautiful Charlotte evening!


"You forgot to mention the part about the ice cream, Mom!  We got ice cream too! Yum!"


And FYI, Charlotte owns more clothing besides the one pink ice cream t-shirt she seems to be wearing in every. single. picture! She and Henry both really like picking out their own clothing so I usually let them. I like to choose my battles carefully and that is not one of them I fight most days. She wants to wear either the ice cream t-shirt or her Dora t-shirt. Henry would either choose a Gamecock or Carolina Panthers or Memphis Tigers t-shirt or his YMCA soccer jerseys from two years ago. :-)

No comments: