Friday, September 27, 2013

Ballerina Charlotte

Charlotte is taking a ballet class at our YMCA on Monday mornings. It is probably one of the cutest and most entertaining things I have seen in a long time! Their teacher is clearly a ballerina...tall, long legs, very graceful...and she is trying to teach seven two-year olds the positions and graceful movements of ballet. Precious! :-)

Surprisingly Charlotte started crying halfway through the first class and didn't stop until it was over. I hadn't told her that I was not going to be in the room and I think she got upset once she realized I wasn't there. The moms all wait outside of the studio but can watch their class on a TV screen. She likes to know exactly what is going to happen at all times. Before the next class I showed her where I sit and how I can watch her and she had a great time from then on!

How adorable is she?!  :-)


She and her best friend, Mary Wynne don't get enough of each other at school so they are in dance class together too! :-)


I am not sure that Charlotte is destined to be a ballerina but you just never know! :-)

No comments: