Saturday, September 28, 2013

Super Star Henry

I was so excited to receive this email on Thursday from Henry's teacher...

"I have nominated Henry for the October Character Education Trait of Responsibility. Congratulations, Henry, you deserve it! I can count on Henry to make responsible choices every day!"

We let our Super Star choose a place to celebrate and he chose...

...Chuck 'E Cheese! ;-)


Every Super Star deserves their very own monster truck!  ;-)


Charlotte was excited to celebrate with Henry...

...and Clifford! ;-)


Henry and I share a great love of Skee-Ball but already he is much better than me!  :-)


The hooligans taking a trip through outer space...


Henry, your daddy and I could not be more proud of the big kid you have become! School can be tough but you are thriving! We could have never dreamed of a son as wonderful as you! We love you a googolplex! ;-)  


On a side note, Henry's red face is Fifth disease. He woke up with a red, splotchy face and neck on Thursday. When I told him he was going to have to miss school, he cried. :-( He kept saying he didn't want to get behind. We saw the doctor and he told Henry that he could go back immediately. Once the rash appears, he is no longer contagious. So we stopped and had Chick-Fil-A and then I dropped him back at school!  ;-) Henry was not sick at all the few days before the rash...no fever or upset stomach.  Since Thursday the rash has spread all over his body so I am glad that he has the weekend to hopefully clear it up.  

No comments: