Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Family Vacation, Texas-Style (Part 3)

After a fun-filled weekend in Houston, the family headed to New Braunfels, Texas (about 30 minutes from San Antonio) for our family vacation!

Unfortunately, Henry is very finicky when it comes to pools. He did not enjoy the condo pool near as much as I would have liked him to! Here are Henry and I on one of the few occasions he went in...



He did, however, love the push-ups that he was treated to! :-)



We all went in to San Antonio one day and enjoyed a little sightseeing. We ate lunch on the Riverwalk and then visited the Alamo. Here are Henry and I taking in all of the sights...



"Vacation sure is fun Mom! We should definitely do this more often!" :-)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great vacation! I'm going to San Antonio in September and will be staying two blocks from the Alamo! You beat me to it :)