Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Family Vacation, Texas-Style

So this year my side of the family vacationed in Texas. Unfortunately Trey is not allowed to take vacation in June but Henry and I decided to make the trip anyway. I knew that I would not be able to fly on my own with two pieces of luggage, two carry-ons, a stroller, a car seat, AND Henry. So we drove to Nashville and took a direct flight to Houston with the rest of my family. What a HUGE relief it was to have the help!

Jack and Henry playing in the airport...



Will laughing at the silly boys...



Henry and Uncle Tommy checking it all out...



I was most nervous about the airline flights but everything worked out perfectly. On the flight there Henry snacked, read, played, and watched a DVD. On the way home he slept most of the flight. I could not have asked for him to be any better than he was!

I do want to thank my family for all of their help not only in the airport but throughout the trip! There was no way that I would have been able to make this trip without them. It definitely was a group effort! :-)

No comments: