Friday, August 7, 2009

Absolutely Disgusting!

One day I cleaned out the refrigerator and threw away some old mashed potatoes. They were shoved in the back so who knows how long they had actually been in there. I was cooking and Trey proceeded to ask me where Henry got the mashed potatoes from. Yep, that's right. Henry dug a handful of mashed potatoes out of the garbage can and was shoveling them into his mouth! Now if I was a new mom I would have probably snatched them up and cleaned his hands and mouth. But now as a mom of a toddler son, I was horrified, then laughed, and then grabbed the camera! :-)

Can you see the handful?! He even left some on his chin! :-)



"Yum, yum, yum!"



"Mom, you are crazy! These potatoes taste delectable!"



Nope, never a dull moment around our household!

No comments: