Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Huge First

So recently we experienced another first in our home. I went away for a girls' weekend in Charlotte leaving Daddy and Henry at home! Trey had never had Henry by himself overnight and this particular weekend they were left alone for two nights! :-)

I felt so lucky to have some time away with friends. We shopped, layed out in the sun, slept in, relaxed by the hot tub in the evenings, went on a Riverboat cruise, and ate at some wonderful restaurants. I missed them both lots but came back relaxed and rejuvenated!

I think Trey felt equally as lucky to have a guys' weekend with Henry! They shopped at the hardware store and Toys 'R Us, ate "man food", spent hours at the zoo, slept, and watched movies.

"Time for you to go again Mommy! I want another guys' weekend with Daddy!"



Thanks Trey for giving me this opportunity! I love you!

No comments: