Friday, August 21, 2009

Henry's 18-Month Check-Up

Henry had his 18-month check-up today and he passed with flying colors! We were so lucky that Trey was able to meet us although the pediatrician had to answer his very long list of questions. ;-) Henry was very well-behaved through the whole thing. Dr. K even commented on how well he behaved while he was examining him. I could not even believe myself how well he sat and let Dr. K poke and prod him! I guess the books about doctors and the play medical kit have payed off! Thank you Henry!

Here are his 18-month "stats"...

Head circumference - 47 1/2 cm. - 50th percentile
Height - 32 in. - 50th percentile
Weight - 25 lbs., 10 oz. - 50th percentile

"Don't let my Mamma fool you! She was the one with a million questions! And I don't know why either because I am such an easy child!" :-)

No comments: