Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quick Trip to Savannah

Trey was in Savannah, Georgia at a conference for a few days. He had nothing scheduled the last night of the conference so Henry and I decided at the very last minute to drive down there and spend an evening with him. We were so glad we did because we had so much fun!

Henry and I in front of the Savannah Harbour...



The weather was beautiful which allowed us to eat some yummy seafood outside on the restaurant balcony. Henry loved him some fried shrimp! ;-)



Our hotel was on the opposite side of the Harbour from downtown Savannah so we had to take a ferry boat across. We were really excited to take Henry on a boat ride but he was not interested at all! He flipped out when we got on the boat and would not calm down the whole ride! It was pretty loud and he just seemed overwhelmed with the whole experience. Luckily, the ride was short!

On the boat ride back to the hotel Trey and I decided to distract Henry with a treat. The chocolate-covered pretzel seemed to do the trick! Here are Daddy and Henry (trying to hide from me) on the ferry ride home. :-)



We experienced an unfortunate first in this very nice Savannah hotel...Henry accidently pooped in the tub! Absolutely disgusting!

"Hahahaha! I love to surprise you guys when you least expect it!"



"I could get used to the hotel treatment!"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOL, I did NOT expect that bathtub comment but sure got a laugh out of that one! I bet you guys did too (after everything was cleaned up of course!).