Tuesday, April 27, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Parade

Henry and I met up with our friends Stephanie and Abigail for the St. Patrick's Day parade here in Columbia. A little bit of a letdown after just being at Mardi Gras but we had a fantastic time together! :-)



After the parade we went to a kids' carnival nearby. The kids ran around together while Stephanie and I tried to gulp down a few bites of lunch. Both Stephanie and I are used to having to manage things without our husbands but we both admitted that it has become increasingly difficult now with toddlers! You cannot take your eyes off of them for a second especially when there are two around! :-)



So I kept telling Henry that there would be lots of candy thrown at the parade but unfortunately we were at the very end and no one had any candy left. Oops! To make up for it I picked up some M&M's for him at the grocery store.

I thought M&M's were supposed to melt in your mouth, not in your hands or in Henry's case, his face! :-)

"Where is all of the candy you promised me?!"



Thanks Stephanie and Abigail for a fun morning out!

No comments: