Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009!

My two men certainly spoiled me on Mother's Day! They cooked me breakfast (waffles, my favorite) while I slept in and then leisurely read the newspaper. A girl could certainly get used to this!

"I picked out that funny card all by myself Mommy!"



After a delicious breakfast we spent the morning at the zoo!

After months of waiting, we finally got to meet the baby giraffe (pictured on the left)! Adorable!



Henry was unsure of the dinosaur statue at first but then he ran up to it and tried to give it a hug! That's my sweet boy!



My two wonderful men who always make me feel special regardless of what day it is. And no, I am not talking about the lion! Hahaha! :-)



Here I am pictured with the sweet, handsome little boy that made me a Mommy!



I hope all of you Mommies out there were treated as special as I was on Mother's Day! I certainly am the luckiest!

No comments: