Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nashville Visit - More Busy

Mom, Dad, Laura, Henry, and I went to Opry Mills for lunch and some shopping. We ate at The Aquarium Restaurant. The entire middle of the restaurant was a massive aquarium with lots of big, colorful fish. Henry LOVED it! Of course the only person who got anything shopping was Henry. He was spoiled by my parents with lots of new clothes!

"Spoiled? Who are you calling spoiled? Ummm, can someone put another quarter in for this ride?!" :-)



Henry was in hog heaven playing with the "new" toys. It is amazing that the toys at someone else's house are always cooler!

"Giddy up!"



My parents and I took Henry to the local park for some playground time and to feed the ducks. Henry is not real great at feeding the ducks because he does not want to let go of the food. I think he thinks we are crazy for throwing perfectly good food to the ducks! :-)



Henry and Barney, the purple dinosaur...

No comments: