Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nashville Visit - Busy, Busy, Busy

Vacations with a one year-old are never what I would call relaxing. Henry is always so full of energy and does not want to waste time sitting at all!

"Why would I want to sit when I can take Memere and my stroller for a walk?!" :-)



No one can be eating anything without sharing it with Henry.

"Memere told me that I can have anything that I want Mom!"



Henry and I visited my mom's classroom and Henry was obsessed with this stuffed butterfly she has in her room. He ran out the door holding it! I had to chase him down to get it back! :-)



We were so lucky that Lori, Jack, and Will were in Nashville for the weekend so we got to hang out with them one day!

Jack, Aunt Laura, Pepere, and Henry exploring the empty lot...

No comments: