Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quite the Vacation!

A couple of weeks ago Trey had a few days off of work. YEAH! We LOVE to travel and would have normally taken this opportunity to go out of town. But we decided to save some money, stay at home, and finish up some unfinished projects around the house. Boy, did we make the wrong decision!

We were working in the side garden and proceeded to bust the main water pipe. The fix only cost us a mere $400! I think the plumber was laughing to himself while I was hyperventilating in the front yard. :-) It turns out that the pipe was not buried to code which requires it to be buried 12 inches down. Ours was only buried 3 inches. Fabulous!



"I told you that you should have taken me to Disneyworld!"



Henry did not know why we were so upset. He thought it was great to have a mud pit to play in!



Clean-up time with the hose Henry!



Trey made me promise that we would never stay home again when he had vacation days! I agreed completely! :-)

No comments: