Saturday, March 27, 2010

Girls' Weekend in Los Angeles!! (Part 1)

My cousin Emily and her husband recently relocated to Los Angeles from Chicago. We girls jumped on the opportunity to spend a weekend visiting her and Reggie at their beautiful home in Hermosa Beach!

Aside from our honeymoon, this was the longest airplane trip I had taken. And certainly the longest flight that I had ever taken alone. Those that know me well know that I do not enjoy flying at all. I love, love, love to travel but not the time up in the air! ;-)

On a fun side note, the whole weekend we were all hoping to see a celebrity since we were in Los Angeles the weekend of the Golden Globes. No sightings while in Los Angeles but guess who I sat NEXT to on the flight home?! Sophia Bush! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Bush) I didn't want to be one of those annoying people so no autographs or pictures although I was really tempted. Just a little chit chat but still lots of fun! :-)

A view from above...



The girls - Emily, Laura, Sarah, and me - together again at last!



We were in Los Angeles so we did spend some of the time sightseeing...

The Hollywood sign...how cool is that?!



...but most of the time we spent just hanging out, laughing, and enjoying every minute together!

Playing the Wii...

No comments: