Monday, March 15, 2010

New Years' Eve 2009

My parents graciously offered to keep all three boys (yikes!) on New Year's Eve so that we could all go out and enjoy the evening together. I think they must have had a crazy moment to make that offer but we certainly didn't turn them down! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Memere with Jack and Henry eating the cupcake cones they made together...



I watched as many dirty boy fingers went in the batter so I decided not to treat myself to one of those cupcakes. :-)

"That is fine with me! That leaves more for me to enjoy!"



The six of us rang in the new year at a dueling piano bar in downtown Nashville...lots of fun! Matt, Lori, Trey, and I spent many New Years together when we were first married and living closer to each other so it brought back a lot of fun memories for us!

Lori, Laura, and I ready for a night out on the town...



Lori, Laura, Tommy, and Matt taking a break from singing to pose for a picture...



There is never a dull moment being by your side, Trey Bradley and I wouldn't have it any other way! Here's to 2010 being the best year yet! I love you!

No comments: