Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our First Chuck E Cheese Experience

So Josie, Grant, Trey, and I decided to take the boys to Chuck E Cheese one Saturday evening. None of us really knew what to expect but we decided to try it out anyway. Besides the website stated that this location sold beer. How bad could it be?! Boy, were we naive! It was PACKED! There were kids and parents packed into every corner of that place. We definitely could not let the kids run around and play on their own. Surprisingly Henry did not mind the singing animals on stage. We were not sure about staying because there were not a whole lot of things kids our age could do and realized that actually no beer was sold but finally we decided to go order some pizza. Do you all know how expensive that place is?! Josie and I were at the counter with our coupons trying to figure out the cheapest way to do this (hahaha!) when I look at the cutout of the large pizza hanging on the wall and there is a HUGE plastic roach on top of the pizza!! I pointed it out to Josie and we immediately go back to the table and tell our husbands to pack it up. We were leaving! :-)

I did manage to get a picture of my two men before we hightailed it out of there! :-)



We left and found a nice family friendly sports bar/restaurant! I think it will be a while before we try Chuck E Cheese again! ;-)

No comments: