Monday, March 15, 2010

Is this really MY child with the vacuum?!

Henry has ALWAYS despised the vacuum cleaner. He was deathly afraid of it. He would not even go near it. I guess in case there was a possibility that it would spontaneously come on! :-) And I love, love, love to vacuum. No matter if the house is filthy dusty if it is vacuumed it makes me feel like it is clean. So this definitely posed a problem. The only way I could vacuum was to either put him in our bedroom with the door shut and the TV up pretty loud or I would have to wait until Trey was home and could take him outside.

And now?! He helps me vacuum! Actually asks for me to vacuum! He started playing with my small Dustbuster and I think he just became used to the sound and realized that it wasn't going to hurt either of us. Thank goodness! :-)