Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Henry's "Friends"

Henry does not leave his crib every morning without at least two of his "friends". Here he is with George, Tom-frog (named after his Uncle Tommy) and Bunny.



While on the subject, let's talk about Bunny. Bunny was given to Henry on his very first Easter by his Mimi. Henry does not do anything without Bunny. He is with him wherever he goes. We used to have a rule about Bunny staying inside the house but that has become one negotiation with Henry that I sometimes lose. ;-)



Here's proof - after I took a picture of Henry he wanted me to take a picture of Bunny...



On a side note, we only have one Bunny and cannot find another one. If we ever lose him, well, let's not think about that! I think my next step is going to be calling the manufacturer! So if anyone ever sees another Bunny, Trey and I will pay ANY amount! ;-)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think it's really sweet that he loves his animals so much. :)