Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Car "Reader"

Get it? My car "reader" and not "rider"? Okay, I probably need to get out more! :-)

Anyway, Henry used to love to read any time but especially Dr. Seuss books, or the books that had different materials you could touch, or any alphabet or number books. Now, it is really hard to get him to sit still for any length of time especially long enough for a book. He definitely still has his favorites. We have "Digger Man", "Chugga Chugga Choo Choo", and "Tip, Tip, Dig, Dig" memorized. ;-)

The only exception to the rule is in the car. He will sit and "read" books the whole car trip. It is great!

"Of course I can sit still and read...you have me strapped in!" ;-)



(And yes, he does have his sunglasses upside down in the above picture. Don't try to fix them though...much screaming involved!)

No comments: