Friday, May 28, 2010

My Special Mothers' Day

My two men made sure that Mother's Day was extra special for me. "Henry" completely surprised me with the most thoughtful gift...a book of our blog. It was absolutely beautiful and I was so blown away by the effort "Henry" had put into it. :-)

"Here Mom let me help you. You are going way to slow!"



"Look at what I made for you!"



To top it all off, we left Mothers' Day afternoon for a fantastic beach getaway! Pictures to follow soon!

"Henry", thank you so much for making me feel so incredibly special on Mothers' Day and every other day. I love you so very much and feel so very, very lucky to be your Mommy! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I have looked into that but have gotten SOOO overwhelmed! Who did "Henry" use??
Keli

Lisa said...

What a very sweet and thoughtful gift!